The Village of Stratton/Town of Eustis – The only place where you can be in two places at once! Noted for Cathedral Pines Campground where Benedict Arnold wintered his troops on his campaign to Quebec City now a beautiful campground in the summer. Stratton/Eustis was primarily a logging and farming community until they dammed the Dead River and flooded the fields. Now Flagstaff Lake covers 33,000 acres and is one of the largest lakes in Maine.
Sledders enjoy mountain trails with fabulous overlooks – Do not pass up the chance to go to Quill Hill (360 degree view) and The Wind Power Loop (windmills and the Boundary Mountains).
Stratton / Eustis – Black Fly Loop Trail Sponsors
OR go directly to:
- Absolut Services Repair Shop
- Arnold Trail Snowmobile Club
- Breezy Acres Camps & Guide Service
- Cathedral Pines Campground
- Flagstaff Area Business Association
- Flagstaff Area ATV Club
- Flagstaff Fuel & General Store
- Fotter’s Market & Hardware
- J.L. Brochu, Inc.
- Looney Moose Cafe
- Moose Creek Lodge
- Pines Market
- ReEnergy Stratton
- Spillover Motel
- Stratton Plaza Hotel & Lounge
- Tea Pond Lodge & Cabins
- Trails End Steak House
- The White Wolf Inn
- The White Wolf Inn Restaurant